We are putting out a challenge to any body who is willing to take it up, for the whole month of April, the goal being to get people thinking more about their daily eating habits. It’s simple, so give it a go!
- There are 10 targets to hit each day
- Each target is worth 1 point
- 10 available points each day, meaning a whopping 300 points over the month
- Be honest! Any tiny rule break means the point is lost
The Daily Targets:
- Do some exercise
- Drink at least 2 litres of water
- Consume no alcohol
- Consume no refined Sugar
- Have at least 3 full meals
- Consume at least 1 gram of protein per kilogram of bodyweight
- Eat at least 4 different coloured fruit/veg
- Plan your meals and stick to them
- Have less than 4 grams of salt
- Bonus point for completing all 9 other targets
Your Overall Target
Nobody should be aiming for the full 300. That would be boring! The goal is to think more about what you are doing day to day, and you can reward yourself on the weekend for a good week. It’s all about balance! As a result, the month target is: 200 POINTS. But of course, get as many as you can.
See below for a quick table checklist.